Project eConsulting Service for ISO9001:2015 Certification
This service is ideal for small business owners, managers responsible for ISO9001 implementation, and, management consultants venturing into ISO9001 consultancy.
With our help, an organization can achieve ISO9001:2015 certification of its Quality Management System in just 120 days !
A typical ISO9001:2015 project has two phases.
In the first phase (documentation) you have to prepare ISO9001:2015 compliant quality management system documents such as quality manual, system procedures, work instructions, quality record formats, etc. This phase can be covered in about 30 days from start.
The second phase (implementation) consists of employee training, implementation of quality system as per manual, record keeping in specified formats, internal audits and management reviews, and finally, inviting the certifying agency for assessment leading to certification. This phase can be covered in about 90 days.
In this manner, a typical ISO9001:2015 certification project takes about 120 days. However, with faster implementation, you could achieve certification in about 90 days as well.
Details of eConsulting Service for ISO9001:2015 Certification (Code: C0021)
Our consultant shall help you to develop the quality management system documents complying with the ISO9001:2015 requirements, and, help you to plan and execute the ISO9001 project.
Salient Features of Documentation Phase:
Salient Features of Implementation Phase:
- Our consultant shall first gather the required information through a questionnaire.
- Based on the information provided by the client, consultant shall prepare and send a detailed work plan for ISO9001:2015 compliant quality management system development, implementation and certification. This work plan may be used as a guideline for project execution.
- First draft of Quality Manual and System Procedures shall be prepared by the consultant after taking inputs from the client.
- Standard quality record formats shall also be designed by the consultant. Client-specific formats to be prepared by client and reviewed by the consultant for adequacy.
- Work instruction manual to be drafted by the client and reviewed by the consultant for adequacy (specimen copies of work instructions shall be provided by the consultant so that the client can prepare the work instructions manual without any trouble).
- Consultant shall answer the documentation-related queries through email / chat / phone.
General Profile of Consultants:
- Our consultant shall send executive training material (Power Point slides) on "ISO9001:2015 Awareness" and "Internal Audit", and answer queries on the topics covered in the training material.
- We shall conduct on-line tests on the above-mentioned topics (optional) for ONE person from the client organization (generally the project manager) and issue the training certificates (both hard copy and scanned softcopy). He/she is expected to train the remaining people in the client organization.
- Consultant shall answer the implementation-related queries through email / chat / phone.
- Our consultant shall also help the client to choose a reputed certifying agency operating in their city / neighbourhood, provide advice on how to close the non-conformance findings (if any) made by the certifying agency during the pre-assessment and final assessment (certification audit).
Our consultants are graduate engineers (B.Tech / B.E. / B.Sc.-Engg.) with post-graduate degree / diploma in technology (M.Tech / M.E./ M.Sc.-Engg.) or management (MBA). They have also undergone further training in the field of Quality Management.
Fee and Service Terms:
Apart from formal educational qualifications, each consultant has over fifteen (15) years' work experience in manufacturing / service industry.
Our consultants have helped many organizations achieve ISO9001 certification from reputed certifying bodies.
- All communication and document preparation shall be in English.
- Our consultancy fee shall be Indian Rupees 27,140 (US$ 375) (for one ISO9001:2015 project, for one organisation only) payable at sign-up.
- Support shall be provided for a period of 120 days from the date of receipt of sign-up fee.
- Service Extension (Code: C0022): If the client wishes to avail support beyond 120 days, a convenient service extension option is available for a fee of Indian Rupees 7,080 (US$ 95) for 30 days from the date of receiving the extension fee.
Ordering and Mode
Please click here to visit our e-Shop and place order now. You can make an instant payment online (Credit Card / PayPal / eCheck / Internet Banking) or generate a Proforma Invoice and make payment off-line (Bank Demand Draft / Check) within 30 days.
Click here to send a service enquiry right now.