Most of us are familiar with the term Ďaudití. Typically, Ďaudití is considered to be associated with financial matters such as accounts, costing, taxation etc. As a result, the very mention of Ďaudití evokes fear, not comfort.
However, management system audits are totally different in nature, whether on Quality Management Systems (ISO9001:2008) or Environment Management Systems (ISO14001:2004) or similar management systems.
The objectives of a management system audit are: checking the adequacy of system viz-a-viz requirements stated in ISO9001:2008 / ISO14001:2004 / OHSAS18001:2007 / SA8000:2008, etc., checking the compliance with requirements, and identifying the opportunities for improvement.
Also, the ISO9001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 / SA8000 certified organizations have to train a group of employees (called internal auditors) who would carry out internal audits at regular intervals.
At the individual level, management system audit is a professionally fulfilling activity which can be undertaken as an internal auditor / as a full-time auditor working for a certifying agency.
However, ISO has clearly indicated that an auditor needs to be qualified and he / she must follow the 'Principles of Auditing'. The ISO has even published a standard (ISO19011:2011) to provide guidance on how to select / evaluate auditors and how to conduct management system audits.
You will be amazed to find that an effective audit is much more than just ticking some checklists !
The objectives of our training kit (based on the latest ISO19011:2011) are:
- To understand the audit concepts and terminology
- To understand the principles of auditing
- To learn how to plan and conduct management system audits
- To understand the qualifications and work experience required for one to qualify as an auditor, and
- To learn learn how to evaluate the competence of auditors.
Our 'Learn-and-Teach' training slides (in Power Point and PDF) give a clear understanding about the management system audits, elaborating on the
- Types of audits, standard audit terminology, principles of auditing
- Evaluation of auditor competence and identification of training needs
- Continual professional development of auditors
- Planning and carrying out management system audits
- Preparation of audit reports, and
- Observing the confidentiality of audit findings.
The training kit consists of the following:
- Power Point slides, ideal for conducting one-day classroom training programs
- Specimen formats (blank and filled) of audit schedule and audit records
- Guidelines for trainers
- Question paper for conducting class test, and
- Bonus: (a) Additional guidelines for planning and conducting audits, and, (b) Criteria for auditor evaluation for various disciplines (such as quality, environment, OH&S, transport management, etc.).
Order and Delivery:
Please click here to visit our e-Shop and place order now. You can either make an instant payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal / eCheck / Internet Banking) or generate a Proforma Invoice and make payment off-line (Bank Demand Draft / Check) within 30 days.
In case of download version, you can download the kit from our website within six hours of making the payment. (Files compressed in WinZip format, takes just 5 minutes to download). We can also send the zipped file as email attachment, if required.
Price of CD-ROM version is inclusive of shipping charges. Product CD shall reach you within 7 days (India) or within 20 days (other countries) of receiving the payment.