'Learn-and-Teach' Training Kits:
Understanding Six Sigma
(Six Sigma Concept, Metrics, DMAIC, and BoK)
Why you need this product
After TQM and ISO9001 certification, many organizations are embracing Six Sigma today.
Six Sigma is a movement, aiming at process / product / service quality improvement and cost reduction. Originated in Motorola Inc. in 1987 and adopted by Allied Signal Inc. (1991), GE (1995) and many large US corporations, this break-through strategy is catching the attention of CEOs all over the world.
A stable process operating at Six Sigma quality level is expected to churn out product / service at an extremely low (near zero) rate of about 3.4 PPM (parts per million) defects, prompting every organization go the Six Sigma way.
The learning objectives of our Six Sigma training kit are:
- To understand the Six Sigma concept and basic terminology
- To learn the steps involved in Six Sigma implementation, and
- To learn how to compute essential Six Sigma statistics.
What is included in the kit
Our 'Learn-and-Teach' training slides (in Power Point and PDF) give a clear picture about the Six Sigma concept and implementation, elaborating on the following:
- The need for and benefits of embracing six sigma
- Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) approach with practical tips
- Concept of natural variations, normal curve, basic statistics etc.
- Method of computation and utility of Six Sigma metrics such as DPMO, Sigma Quality Level, Throughput Yield %
- What is expected from Blackbelt / Greenbelt / Yellowbelt trained employees, and
- Brief discussion about the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BoK).
The training kit consists of the following:
- Power Point and PDF slides, ideal for conducting one-day (8 hours) classroom training programs
- Guidelines for trainers, and
- Question paper for conducting class test.
Order and Delivery:
Please click here to visit our e-Shop and place order now. You can either make an instant payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal / eCheck / Internet Banking) or generate a Proforma Invoice and make payment off-line (Bank Demand Draft / Check) within 30 days.
In case of download version, you can download the kit from our website within six hours of making the payment. (Files compressed in WinZip format, takes just 5 minutes to download). We can also send the zipped file as email attachment, if required.
Price of CD-ROM version is inclusive of shipping charges. Product CD shall reach you within 7 days (India) or within 20 days (other countries) of receiving the payment.