'Learn-and-Teach' Training Kits:
ISO14001:2015 / 2004 Environmental Management System
(Environmental Management System Requirements)
Why you need this product
With global warming and adverse climate change becoming harsh realities today, world leaders are seeking ways and means to protect our planet from these ill effects of environmental pollution.
'Save Our Planet, Save Our People' has become THE mantra of 21st century.
Alongwith the society, business organisations are also realising the need to do their bit in this endeavor. Out of choice or compulsion, many organisations are implementing Environmental Management Systems as per ISO14001:2015 standard, and subsequently seeking ISO14001:2015 certification.
Apart from manufacturing companies, service organisations (both public and private) can also implement ISO14001:2015 and get certified.
If you plan to implement ISO14001:2015 in your organisation, you need to impart company-wide training on ISO14001:2015 concepts and requirements.
If your company is already certified to ISO14001:2015, there is still a need for imparting training to the new recruits.
The learning objectives of this training kit are:
- To understand the importance of environmental management.
- To familiarise with the vocabulary of ISO14001 Environmental Management System, and
- To learn the steps involved in the design, implementation and ISO14001:2015 certification of a company's Environmental Management System.
What is included in the kit
Our training slides (in Power Point and PDF) give a clear picture about the whole process of ISO14001:2015 certification, elaborating on the following:
- What is ISO14001:2015, who issues ISO14001:2015 certificate, Gantt chart of a typical ISO14001:2015 implementation project, etc.
- Environmental management terms and definitions
- 'P-D-C-A Approach' of ISO14001:2015 and continual improvement, and
- ISO14001:2015 requirements (clause-wise details).
The training kit consists of the following:
- Power Point and PDF slides, ideal for conducting one-day (8 hours) classroom training programs
- Guidelines for trainers, and
- Question paper for conducting class test.
Note: As the older edition of the standard (ISO14001:2004) is still in force, we shall give the ISO14001:2004 EMS Training Kit FREE OF COST to the buyers of our ISO14001:2015 EMS Training Kit.
Order and Delivery:
Please click here to visit our e-Shop and place order now. You can either make an instant payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal / eCheck / Internet Banking) or generate a Proforma Invoice and make payment off-line (Bank Demand Draft / Check) within 30 days.
In case of download version, you can download the kit from our website within six hours of making the payment. (Files compressed in WinZip format, takes just 5 minutes to download). We can also send the zipped file as email attachment, if required.
Price of CD-ROM version is inclusive of shipping charges. Product CD shall reach you within 7 days (India) or within 20 days (other countries) of receiving the payment.